Video Storytelling5 Inspiring Brand Examples
Why VIDEO works
If people follow your brand, they want more video stories from you. In fact, video testimonials continue to be the most effective online content. Let’s look at some stats to back this up:
video storytelling Examples we love
Each video subtly provides selling points through unscripted, authentic voices. They stir up emotions leaving people feeling empowered and positive about the brand. These video storytelling techniques can be applied to your online marketing.
- Chick-fil-A’s employees will provide you with exceptional customer service.
- Their restaurants are ideal when you’re on the go or for your next sit down family meal.
- Chick-fil-A is a people-first business that cares for customers and employees.
- A professional looking GoDaddy website can give your company or organization the credibility it needs.
- GoDaddy empowers everyday people to change the world without being web developers.
- UPS delivers friendship and kindness.
- The company is ready to help you with unique shipping needs, like sending 650lbs. of plastic or park benches across the country.
- Tom’s makes stylish and comfortable shoes people love.
- Tom’s generosity makes the world a better place.
Note: We love the simplicity of the production. Powerful video storytelling does not have to be pricey!
- Artifact Uprising can help you share important stories and valuable memories.
- Their service helps people have a sense of heritage and identity.
- Anyone young or old can easily use this affordable service.
We’re here to help you…
- Explore what video can do for you as part of your marketing plan
- Determine the most effective social media channels for your video
- Review your brand to develop video styling and content ideas
- Consider your creative budget to determine the right video production level
- Develop your video content
- Interpret analytics to help you refine and improve your video marketing
Let’s Get Started
Or call 574.875.8525 – Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM EST.
Mawhinney, Jesse. “45 Visual Content Marketing Statistics You Should Know in 2019.” HubSpot Blog, 2019, blog.hubspot.com/marketing/visual-content-marketing-strategy.
“50 Must Know Stats About Video & Animation Marketing- Insivia.” Insivia Marketing + Web Design, 5 Sept. 2018, www.insivia.com/50-must-know-stats-about-video-animation-marketing-2013/.
“Study: 56% Of Viewers Skip Online Video Ads & 46% Say Any Ad Over 15-Seconds Is Too Long.” Marketing Land, 10 Aug. 2014, marketingland.com/study-56-viewers-skip-online-video-ads-46-think-ad-15-seconds-long-88299.
O’Neill, Megan. “The 2015 Video Marketing Cheat Sheet [Infographic].” Animoto, 7 May 2015, animoto.com/blog/business/video-marketing-cheat-sheet-infographic/.