For nearly two decades we have helped numerous nonprofits with a wide variety of identity, awareness and fundraising projects. We love assisting churches, ministries, schools and service-based organizations because the outcome is always a win-win-win situation.
Sties Design Agency recently delivered a conference session in the Indianapolis area on how to cost-effectively promote a nonprofit organization. We identified three common challenges to nonprofits:
- Shoestring budgets
- Lack of in-house staff technical know-how or marketing experience
- Little time for the development of promotional materials
We help each of our nonprofit clients clarify who they are, who they serve and what they need to communicate. Then we reveal all sorts of value-oriented solutions such as:
- maximizing the format, layout and quantities of print marketing collateral
- connecting the client directly with quality commercial printers, eliminating any “middleman” fees
- connecting the client with trusted web domain and hosting services, eliminating any “middleman” fees
- setting up content management based web solutions to empower our clients to make timely, free web updates
- and many other tried and true strategies
Once we design a logo, business card, annual report, web site, etc. for a nonprofit they often become a long-term client. Here is what clients say about working with Sties Design Agency:
Let’s get started
Having a professional identity, effective communication pieces and motivational fundraising materials doesn’t need to be expensive. Let us know about your organization and your next big project. Contact us today for your free design quote.